|Home||» Products||» Forged Flanges||» Forged Flanges|
Our expertise allows us to serve our clients with an extensive array of Forged Flanges which conform to various quality standards. Processed out of carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel at varied temperatures, these flanges ensure absolutely fantastic quality and flawless results. Our clients often place orders in bulk quantity owing to the high end performance of these products. The customer centric approach of our professionals and extraordinary quality of our range of Forged Flanges have helped us attain a leading position as a distinguished manufacturer, importer, trader and supplier in the industry.
Manufacturing Specifications of Forged Flanges:
- Carbon Steel conforms to ASTM A-105 & IS2062
- Alloy Steel conforms ASTM A-182 Gr. F-5, F-11 & F-22
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel conforms ASTM A-350 Gr. LF-2
- Stainless Steel conforms ASTM A 182 Gr. F-304, F-304L, F-316, F-316L, F-321, F-347 & Monel K 400
- Flanges are manufactured as per ANSI B 16.5, BS 4504, BS 1560, BS 10, IS 6392 & DIN Specifications in Sizes 1/2" to 48â€.
Specifications: In Sizes 1/2 inch to 48 inch.
Standard : ASME/ANSI B16.5, ASME/ANSI B16.36, ASME/ANSI B16. 47 SERIES A (MSS SP-44), SERIES B (API 605), BS4504, EN1092-01, AWWA C207, UNI 2276-67, DIN, JIS, BS 10:1962, IS:6392-1971, API 6A etc.
Class : ASA (150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#), BS 4504/EN 1092-01- (PN2.5, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63/64, PN100, PN160, PN250, PN320, PN400), (JIS B2220, B2210), (UNI 2276-67, 2278-67, 2278-67), (IS TABLE 5, 11, 17), BS 10 (TABLE D,E,F,H,J,K,R), DIN (2576, 2527, 2641, 2642, 2638, 2628, 2629, 2630, 2631, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2627, 28115) AWWA (C207 Class B, D, E ), API 6A (2000PSI, 3000PSI, 5000PSI, 10000PSI), SAE Flanges 3000PSI, 6000PSI etc.